Your #1 source for sustainable asset management needs!*
Health Care Insurance - Quotes to Applications:
Assurant/Time: Medical portfolio
Assurant Secure Choice Dental Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Golden Rule, a United Healthcare Ins. Co.
Texas High Risk Pool
*Our focus is serving Your need for historically safe and guaranteed financial needs within:
Prudent, tax, modified-AGI, creditor, lawsuit and probate advantaged environment
Virtually immune to market and credit losses, yet linked to index market's potential up-legs only
Minimum safety-net guarantees coupled with tax and legalese advantage options for your overall financial portfolio allow you to plan for a sustainable living, retirement and legacy needs.
The most important part of our business is helping You prepare for the future. At E-Choice Insurance Services Inc, striving for your sustainable peace and joy is the driving force of our practice!
Any legal and tax advantages afforded to insurance products is based on our understanding of the current laws as is applicable in Texas. We do not give any public legal or tax advice. Underwriting, limitations, exclusions, and or product availability may limit or deny your access to fixed-financial and or health care insurance products and or options. Contact us with your concerns.
Helpful links and calculators for your financial, legacy and health insurance needs:**
Consultation and proposal request
In light of peaceful and joyful sustainable asset management needs, ask yourself, "How am I positioned now and moving forward if the trends continue?"
Properly positioned safety-net legalese policies can be your asset's best friends.
- Financial legacy analysis,***
- 1040 Tax
- 72(t) Distribution
- Annuity: Variable Annuity Expense Analyzer
- College fund savings
- Debt reduction
- Disability income
- Inflation & Tax concerns
- IRA eligibility
- IRA: Roth contribution comparison
- IRA: Roth vs. Traditional comparison
- Life insurance
- Mutual Fund Fee Analyzer
- Need-specific saving
- Retirement: Accumulation
- Retirement: Near or at retirement (50+)
- Retirement Income
- Social Security income analyzer
- Tax-Deferral Advantage
- Tax vs. After-Tax equivalent yield
- Tax Forms, Instructions and Publications
2. Health Care Insurance (quotes, benefit summary and applications):
- Executive and Group Benefits: Contact us for needs analysis, advice, recommendation and workshop requests.
- Individual/Family Health Insurance:
- Assurant a Time Insurance Co.
- Medical Portfolio Features
- Assurant Employee Benefit: Dental provider find
- Assurant Secure Choice Dental Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule, a United Healthcare Ins. Co.
- Helpful links:
- Community health and or dental assistance:
- Children's Health Insurance (CHIP): 800-647-6558
- Community Health Care Dental Clinic (in Travis Country): 512-972-5300 or 512-972-4810
- Insure-A-Kid: 512-324-2447 (can help apply for Medicaid and SCHIP)
- Manos de Cristo Dental Clinic
- Medicaid: 512-438-3280
- Premium assistance and Medicare/Medicaid/SCHIP
- Social Security
- St. David's Community Health Foundation assistance: 512-879-6240
- Texas High Risk Pool
3. Life and health insurance companies:
- Links: List of insurance companies and brief products' summary with their appropriate link.
- Social Security Insurance
Click here to request for a confidential review & advice of your portfolio' safety-nets and limitations.
**Virtually all aspect of insurance policies are regulated by your state's department of insurance; hence, your individual insurance premium would be the same whether we are your servicing firm or if available direct from the carrier. Our services are at no additional cost to you.
***These links are for informational purposes only. Consults your life & health insurance counselor, or qualified financial professional, attorney and or CPA for your specific needs.